Suspension Systems are sold separately
Click Here for available options
"The travel hammock from Ticket to the Moon pleases already when one holds it in the hand. It is incredibly light. When you first get a taste of it, you're completely convinced of the product. Conclusion: very comfortable!"
Cath Prisk, Director, Outdoor People
A technical and lightweight configuration
When you go on a long hike or want to have a camping adventure, every gram counts. A regular travel hammock can be too heavy and too bulky: we know that the lighter you go, the farther you can go. If you are a picky packer The Lightest Collection is right for you. Many years of research have allowed us to create the lightest full-size hammock, that packs away extremely small and weighs just over 200gram.
When comfort is synonymous with safety
The configuration of The Lightest is very special: the hammock is handmade in Indonesia from a locally sourced, high quality crinkle nylon fabric. It is our most technical hammock to-date, and the most spacious ultra light hammock in the market. Using the full width of the material and a total length of 320 cm: we created a lightest hammock without compromise on comfort, even for taller people.
This pocket-sized hammock uses special loops made of polyethylene cords with a core of high molar mass fibers (HMPE / PE), up to 15 times stronger than normal rope.
Ease of Use
Few things are as easy as pitching a Ticket To The Moon lightest hammock:
1. Hang your suspension system of ropes or straps to a tree or pole
2. Adjust your lightest hammock hang to create a level position with a 30° incline
3. Make sure that your hammock clears the ground by at least 40 cm, when sit on the hammock.
4. Get in without fear: this lightest hammock can support a load of 150 kg. For a comfortable flat-lay you should lie diagonally with head and feet on opposite
5. Love your hammock and use it with care :) It is a ultra-light product and thus more delicate - sharp objects, branches and burns are no good friends of our Lightest products
Use the Convertible Bug Net 360° in insect-sensitive areas, we also offer a range of tarps as a roof to protect you from weather and an underquilt hammock insulation (the Moonquilt) that keeps you warm through the night.
Choose your accessories:
For easy installation, we have three suspension systems available:
Our regular hanging solutions of Nautical Rope Kits or the Daisychain Moon Straps, but to complement this hammock we specially created the Lightest Straps (a compact set of tree-huggers and ropes).
• Lightweight nylon 34g/m2- triple stitching
• Hammock dimensions: 320 x 140 cm
• Weight: 228 gr
• ∅ 3-millimeter HMPE / PE loops
• 10-year warranty
Be The First To Review "Lightest Hammock" :